At diybookscanner.eu, we try really hard to be good community citizens. All the progress we make while producing the diybookscanner gets published under free-as-in-freedom licenses. We proudly share our work. Always. With everyone. We strongly believe that is the right thing to do.
Some of our contributions:
- spreadpi: book scanning appliance for the raspberry pi: buildbot, testing, bug fixes, ...
- Canon A1400 chdk port support: bought cameras for chdk developers, testing experimental builds
- Canon PowerShot electronical triggering script: https://github.com/markvdb/diybookscanner/blob/master/misc/test_keypedal.sh
- openscad porting work: https://github.com/markvdb/diybookscanner/tree/master/openscad (in progress, helping hands welcome!)
- CNC cutting depth documentation
- mechanical improvement: aluminium L profiles as brackets for the glass
- documenting Canon A2200 ptp triggering: https://github.com/markvdb/diybookscanner/blob/master/misc/settings.md
- ptpcam debian packaging (work in progress)
- diybookscanner wiki documentation
- ... and more to come!